Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary

The traditional anniversary gift for the 20th year is china, and since I do not need any plates I will just take a country instead. Do not let it be said that I am hard to shop for! ;) The chaplain is in the field right now, but we are going to China next month for a belated anniversary trip.

Bonita and I did some baking and had cookies, cupcakes and a cake delivered to an unsuspecting chaplain in the field. Because there was no groom available, I had lunch with one of my bride's maids instead! Bonita and I rounded the girls up for another trip to the galbi restaurant on Soyo Mtn. after our sneaky little delivery of baked goods.

Here is a picture of our new step cabinet, the anniversary souvenir to ourselves. There are three pieces to this cabinet, so it can look like this, you can turn one the "step" pieces upside down on top of one another to form a buffet style cabinet or you can set the top step off to the left and make another low cabinet. Since the doors and drawers come out and can be turned upside down, you can turn the step pieces around or on end if needed. There are also drawer handles and sliding doors on the other side so it does not have to be kept against a wall. This thing is too neat, and since it is so adaptable it is perfect for the ever moving Army family.

No comments: