Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Still here.......somewhere

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

I just realized that two weeks have gone. *poof* Just like that.

The past couple of weeks have been a bit unusual, but things seem to be settling down. I cannot write about it here, but there has been a lot going on and keeping the chaplain really busy. The chaplain (probably the Battalion Commander too) was very glad for this field exercise to finally begin so he could have all the soldiers in one general place at one time. With alcohol off limits, there is a good chance our battalion can make it through the next few weeks without making any more headlines.

Since everyone is tucked securely in their tanks and tents, I am off on a little trip. I will have the chance to mix a little volunteering with sight seeing, so it should be a fun. Stay tuned, because it should not take 10 days for the next post.

hmmmm.....unless I do not have internet access where I am going - then it will take about 7 days.

No comments: