Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet

....and there shall be earthquakes in divers places... Mark 13:8

Seems there was an earthquake on the peninsula last night. After it happened, I just looked at Meghan and said "Did you hear something?" Knowing good and well what I thought it was, but then not really believing it. Meghan was too funny, she just looked at me and said, "DUH! The building just moved!"

Move is a bit harsh, lets just say it vibrated, and we did not just feel it - we heard it. One minute we are just minding our business and going about our evening routine and the next second the building "moves." As far as earthquakes go, this was pretty minor - but it was our first.

Nuclear tests and now an earthquake just goes to show how we really do not know what to expect from one minute to the next.

No comments: