Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Handel's Messiah

Went to Miri's again. She is slowing becoming my personal guide and translator! The music department and choral groups from the combined Myongji campuses performed Messiah tonight, and we attended the event. The students did a great job and I really enjoyed it.

Before the concert, we met a little early, and Miri took me to a quaint little restaurant that I had never been to before - Quizno's. It was really good, and there were no little fishies or other surprises lurking in the meal. (whew!) We also found these folks on the street, and they were more than willing to pose with me for a photograph.
Miri told me afterwards these ladies were advertising some sort of Korean alcoholic beverage. Too late, I already had a great picture. Have you ever seen women associated with alcohol and have so many clothes on??? I love Korea!

No comments: