Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Heading Home.....

After so many days of traveling the island, I bowed out of yesterday's tour and spent all day at the Children's Home. It was nice and restful and I got to do a little helping with the meals, a little talking with the workers, and a little reading and quiet time. I have a special project now, and intend to focus on that in the upcoming weeks. (That special project could use your prayers!)

On the ferry headed back to Mokpo, I met three Buddhist Monks, and we spent three hours together just talking, translating and asking questions and reading James. (Yea for my English/Korean Bible!) Song-Ja (kneeling) told me she would be my guide if I ever came to her town. We swapped phone numbers and addresses, and I plan on taking her up on her offer!
Betty Lynn and the Buddhists
(Sounds like an 80's band!)

No comments: