Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving In Korea

Here we are at the Dining Facility for our Thanksgiving Dinner. Erin's new friend Soon-Hwa joined us for her first Thanksgiving meal. 1-19 Thanksgiving meals tasted better, but this one was fun. (I will just have to remember to not leave all the cooking to the mess hall when Christmas rolls around.)

I forgot to post that CBN came to the chapel last week. In fact I had forgotten all about it until Bonita emailed me and said she had seen the chaplain on the 700 Club. Since the 700 Club is in the same time slot as The Andy Griffith Show, it was a miracle that she had even seen the report. (I have lived with her, and everything stops for Sheriff Taylor and Barney!) She sent me this link to the clip (thanks Bonita!):
<http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/61353.aspx>

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all way over there
From all us way over here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from the Garners...We miss you all. Nick is busily cooking as we speak and I made homemade Pecan Pie and Sweet Potatoes. Wish all of us could be together again soon. Loved the video..How awesome.

Much love and Hugs,
In Christ,
Kimmer and Nick

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving over there. We were thinking of you. I noticed you got a little air time at the end of the video.

Marie